I have a few new regulations due to Covid-19 that we need to follow at Beyond the Mirror Salon. Your safety is my first priority so I have detailed below what our new procedures are for your appointment.
• I am required to send you a questionnaire prior to your appointment. This will come by email with your appointment reminder and confirmation request. (Also found listed below) If you can not confirm the questions, we will need to reschedule your appointment. PLEASE, if you are sick or around someone who is or recently was sick, please reschedule!!
CLIENT HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
PRIOR TO THE START OF MY SERVICE, I CONFIRM THAT:
I have not been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with
COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
I have not shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with
anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks.
I have not traveled outside of my immediate daily routine for the past two weeks.
If I begin to show symptoms of COVID-19 within the next two weeks,
I will contact my stylist.
I will follow all posted salon rules to keep myself, my stylist and
those around me safe.
I do not have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell
• I am limited to the number of people that I can have at the salon at once. Please come alone to your appointment unless other family members have appointments as well.
• When you arrive, please wait in your car and text me to check in. I will reply when you can come up. This will allow me time to properly clean and sanitize between clients.
• We are both required to wear masks the entire time you are in the salon. A service can not be performed without a mask. If you need a mask I have disposable masks for purchase. I recommend the disposable masks because they will get stained from color and products being used.
• Brow waxing is allowed, NO lip or chin waxing is allowed at this time.
• When you enter the salon please use the hand sanitizer available right when you enter. I will also have a UV sanitizer box available for your phone and keys if you choose to use it.
• Please come prepared with touch less payment options where available. I have also turned off signatures for credit card payment so less contact is needed.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding!